I’m a Developer and Writer and I aim to make apps that make people’s lives better using Apple’s hardware and software.
Sl’s Repository is a Limited Liability Company founded on January 6, 2012 and Registered in London (England - Company Number - 08166161) in August 2012.
It’s my place on the web, where all the things I like, think, make and discover are posted.
I hope you enjoy your stay here :)
If you are interested in knowing what I made, all of my creations are available in the Products page.
The Apps I Use
A lot of websites include a list of apps used to create the website. I believe that all the apps I use everyday contribute to the work I do here, so I made a list of all of them and you can find it here.
Aside from my friends and family, I am also inspired by the great writers and developers listed below. If you like my work, you might like some of these websites:
- MacStories by Federico Viticci and Friends
- 512 Pixels by Stephen Hackett
- Shawn Blanc
- The Sweet Setup by Shawn Blanc and Friends
- Relay FM by Myke Hurley, Stephen Hackett and Friends
- BrettTerpstra.com by Brett Terpstra
- Marco.org by Marco Arment
- Casey Liss
- MacSparky by David Sparks
- Six Colors by Jason Snell and Friends
- David Smith
- Daring Fireball by John Gruber
- Chambers Daily by Bradley Chambers
- Steven's Blog by Steven Aquino
- Rants & Rambles by Nate Boateng
- And now it's all this by Dr. Drang
- Matt Gemmell
- Apple World Today by Dave Caolo, Steve Sande and Kelly Hodgkins
- Agile Tortoise by Greg Pierce
- Red Sweater Software by Daniel Jalkut
- Realmac Software by Dan Counsell and Team
- Contrast (formerly App Cubby) by David Barnard and Team
- Supertop by Padraig Kennedy and Oisin Prendiville
- Fletcher Penney
- Manton Reece
- Craig McClellan
- Rosemary Orchard
- Katie Floyd
- Joe Caiati
- Jared Sinclair
- David Chartier
- Inessential by Brent Simmons
- Better Elevation by Dave Wiskus
- MyGeekDaddy by Jason Verly
- The Brooks Review by Ben Brooks
- Whole and Part by Zac Cichy
- Macdrifter by Gabe Weatherhead
- The Loop by Jim Dalrymple
There are a lot of great developers and writers I like that aren’t mentioned here. If you are looking for a more complete list, you can check who I follow on Twitter. But you don’t have to, because if I like something someone made, you will most likely see a post (either linked or not) about it on this site.
If you like my work, find this site useful or want to help keep the lights on around here you can support me by making a donation by clicking here, I’d really appreciate it.
If you want to contact me on any matter (questions, ideas, suggestions or anything else), you can send me an email at email@example.com.
You can also contact me on Twitter or Micro.blog.
It might take some time before I get back to you, but I always reply, so please don’t take it personally if it’s been a while before you receive my response.